Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mimi Kirchner Etsy Video Portrait

Mimi Kirchner has been an inspiration to me since I met her a couple of years ago. This amazing doll artist lives in Arlington, MA and recently had a video portrait done for Etsy.com. I can't think of another artist I know who has a more interesting environment. When I think about a home studio, I instantly think about Mimi's house. Her home is filled with the many things she's collected or inherited over the years. For me, it's always a treat to visit with her because I know I'll leave inspired and ready to work on a hundred different ideas. Take a few minutes and watch this video to learn a little bit more about Mimi. Her work is available in her Etsy shop, but if you're in Boston on December 12 & 13, stop by the South End Holiday Market to visit her creations in person. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! Hope to see you soon!