Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been tagged


Ok, so I've been tagged... This means that I have to list 7 random things about myself and also have 7 other bloggers do the same. If you'd like to be tagged, please comment on this post, and I'll leave a "tag, you're it!" comment on your blog.

1. I am really bad at keeping journals, scrapbooks and blogs. It's funny that the busier I am, the less I think about updating the blog. But, with all the fun things I'm doing, there's plenty to write about!

2. My husband and I have a giant stuffed octopus named Dr. Perfect. He has a blog and it's updated even less than mine. Last year, he threw me a surprise birthday party. Yesterday, I threw one for him. He just turned two (see photo above).

3. I am 27 years old and currently I am: a full-time graphic designer, a part-time educator, a small business owner, and I contributed to two books that will be coming out in the next year.

4. The song "Monster Mash" used to scare me as a kid. The man who sang that song died recently, and a friend sent me an email letting me know, "You're free. He won't hurt you anymore."

5. I'm really excited to travel to Japan - hopefully next year!

6. I think pickles, as a side dish, can add to most any meal.

7. Sometimes I'm surprised at the success of the stuffed animals I make. Sometimes I'm not. It's a very strange thing. From the beginning I saw their potential... I guess it's just strange seeing something work out and finding it sort-of unbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like a troublesome figure.
probably ate the whole cake himself

Funky Finds said...

love the octopus!