Friday, October 19, 2007

Sweetestpea on TV!


Cool Mom Picks, Liz and Kristen, featured my fat monsters on their recent television segment for the Alpha Mom channel.

The segment is "It's a boy!" and is currently available for viewing online at Alpha Mom's site. My monsters are featured towards the end.

The shows will air nationally on the Cox Cable Network starting December 1 and on Comcast Digital around the end of the year. You can check those carriers' sites to find those markets around the country.

I'm thrilled to be a part of this. I heard my monsters were a little scared of being in front of the camera, but they were brave in the end. :)

3 comments:

mimi k said...

Wow, your monsters are movie stars!!! I hope their heads won't get too big- you'll have to modify your pattern :-) Congrats!

Goiuri said...

Your monsters are so cute!! congratulations!!

BurkoDesign said...

This is so great! Can I get their autographs???